Heading to the lab each time you need a blood draw can be time-consuming, inconvenient, and expensive. With mobile phlebotomy services, you have a more convenient option when it comes to drawing blood in your home or another location of your choosing. You can get peace of mind knowing that your health care provider has all the equipment they need on hand to ensure that the draw goes smoothly, as well as competency and professionalism from our expert phlebotomists so that you don’t have to worry about whether or not the results will be accurate.
Three ways you can use our services
- When drawing blood, it is important to have the right equipment and supplies. Mobile phlebotomy services provide a convenient way for you to do just that. Here are three ways you can use our mobile phlebotomy services:
- 1) You can find out your blood type or Rh factor – sometimes this is necessary before giving blood.
- 2) You can find out if you have any diseases or infections that would make it unsafe for you to give blood.
- 3) You may need your doctor’s order before we can draw your blood on site. For example, if you have a bleeding disorder, diabetes, or heart disease. And in some cases, you will need an ID card (e.g., military ID),
as well as proof of identity and eligibility. Mobile phlebotomy services can take place virtually anywhere (i.e., your home, business, or hospital). In these cases, we’ll bring everything with us; including all the supplies needed to perform a safe procedure.
Sample Pricing Structure
Home blood draw services are one of the newest, most convenient ways for patients to get their blood drawn. Our mobile phlebotomy services come to your home or office and have everything they need on-site. We’re partnered with pharmacies and labs, so you’ll never have to worry about going without a way of getting your lab work done. Here’s how it works:
We price our mobile phlebotomy services based on how many tests we can get done in a given hour.
Since different types of tests take different amounts of time, that means it’s important for you to tell us which test you want when making your appointment. We also require all-inclusive pricing, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees or surprises.
What is phlebotomy?
Phlebotomy is the act of drawing blood from a patient. It is performed by a medical professional (a phlebotomist) and usually takes only a few minutes.
After the needle has been inserted, the phlebotomist may apply light pressure on the puncture site, then remove the needle before gently massaging and elevating the arm or leg to help stop any bleeding that might occur.
It can be an intimidating process, but it’s actually quite simple!
And many people are turning to home blood draw services as an alternative to having blood drawn at a laboratory or doctor’s office.
The main advantage of this service is convenience: *You don’t need to schedule an appointment-just go into your driveway when it’s convenient for you *You don’t have to take time off work-all we need 15 minutes of your time *We come to you so there’s no risk for infection since we don’t need to enter your home You also save money because our prices are typically lower than those at other clinics. Plus, with Cell-Aide Home Lab Kit ®, the results will always be accurate and up-to-date!
Cell-Aide Home Lab Kit ® consists of pre-filled testing tubes with easy instructions for storing your samples securely in the fridge until they’re ready for testing.
How much does mobile phlebotomy cost?
Mobile phlebotomy is a convenient and efficient way to draw blood. Unlike traditional venipuncture, there are no needles involved in the process. All you need is an FDA-approved mobile phlebotomist and the equipment necessary for drawing blood (which can be rented).
With this type of service, patients can go about their lives as normal, allowing them to go about their day without interruption. The results will be fast and accurate because it’s easy for the patient to stay still during the procedure. It’s also great because it eliminates any worries over missed results due to having an unhealthy lifestyle or other issues which may arise from being out of town at the time of testing.
What does mobile phlebotomy cost?
What equipment will I need?
You will need a phlebotomist kit, which includes a tourniquet, alcohol pads, gauze pads and needles. You should also have containers for the blood samples, as well as labels and stickers.
If you plan on traveling with your kit or carrying it in your car then you may want to invest in a case so that everything is organized and easy to access.
Some people believe that mobile phlebotomy services are more convenient than traditional blood drawing because they can draw blood from the patient’s home or place of business instead of having them come into a clinic. This is especially beneficial for patients who are feeling ill and do not want their health compromised by public transportation or waiting rooms full of other sick people.
For those who prefer to stay at home when receiving treatment, this service offers an alternative to going out in public or relying on friends or family members for rides.
While we generally recommend going through your insurance company before deciding whether or not to use a mobile phlebotomy service, there are certain cases where this might be advantageous:
if you are undergoing treatment for cancer and require frequent blood draws; if your medical condition prevents you from being able to travel far distances; if you live in an area where clinics only offer one type of specialty (such as cardiology) but cannot perform any others; if the nearest available clinic is 45 minutes away but the mobile service only needs 15 minutes.
Other things to consider when using a mobile service
Phlebotomists are not just people who draw blood, but they are also experts in the field of blood donation. With mobile phlebotomy services, you can choose a convenient location and schedule an appointment that is most suitable for your needs. There are many advantages to using this type of service.
- You never have to worry about finding a donor center or scheduling an appointment with your physician’s office because these professionals come to you!
- You never have to worry about getting stuck in traffic or missing out on valuable work time because your professional will arrive at your convenience.
- There is no need for parental consent if the donor is over 18 years old and does not have health issues such as diabetes, cancer, AIDS/HIV, etc. Mobile phlebotomy services make it easy to find out if you’re eligible to donate blood. You’ll get fast answers and be able to determine whether or not donating is right for you. If you’re not eligible, there are other ways for you to help those in need by volunteering your time.
- Mobile phlebotomy services take away all the hassle of making an appointment with your doctor’s office which means more convenience for both donors and recipients!
- Mobile phlebotomy services make it possible for donors who might be too ill or otherwise unable to go into a clinic setting due to physical limitations or some other reason.
Hope you like this information on webtechzone.